Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Last Entry

I have recently realised how frightening it is to have a life centered around love.The ones you walked hand in hand are the same who let go of you when your drowning.Watchful in their every step and eager to teach them that every boulder they come across has a message on it,now left behind for the destitute.This emotional transgression has insinuated a pain which is bellowed by the searing truth that my son dosent want to see me anymore.Branching out from life itself,human existence no longer seems to be transcendental.All that is left for me are the fading memories of my sunshine(son) and the woe to be.My love for you cannot be expressed in words maybe its like the sunflower and the sun or like the blades of green grass that never bends,i hope you understand that i have always tried.I am going to close my eyes with the strong belief that there comes a turning in everyones life when this occurs the truth can be observed with the purest of hearts and the world is then reborn in rapture.It is my final wish that there should never be a such a sight of old man left to drench in the rain at his hour of need,this is the greatest sin a man can ever commit.

mother

No comments:

Post a Comment