Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Screech of my heart...

Such a great thing, don't see often
Yes, the thing he 'o' she


Out in the grand bizarre homestead

Sharing thoughts with one who's worth

Snarling with rattles as the tales unfold

Snarl only not, is felicitous though

revelations up until satiation

For the note deserving a take.


Over the dawn was it

Yes the 'it' he 'o' she

jubilation of the highest order.

luring the it for a talk

Serenity broken and fauna serenaded

whisper in its ears,

the coin of appraisal with respect to self.


It believed it 'o' no

yet the fact unknown

yes the lies ofcourse,

not obvious to it, i suppose

oh my god my lust my desire

off the shore to make an impression

off my brains falling to guilt's oppression.


It gave its hands,I took them as not just hands

gone with the thoughts that ripped my corns

for the person how ungrateful i am

wasn’t for the trust put forth

state of having committed offense

is the point of sun's egress out into blue

blue is sea and the sky is blue

and the minnow conceives what blue is of course.


To run deep wild in the fall-a little wild.

Sometimes i join them for a day or two

And see old friends i somehow can't get near to.

it always coerces me to get along

and curses for not abiding by

not me certainly a programmed bot i assure

for i have mind seizures reminding me of curse

lay upon me by the super being

explicated by a reason too embarrassing to untwine

A turn on a day out of the box

may ultimately turn the twine

to reveal the world inside me

that could leave me cremated for lives to come.


It is always alongside, cheering me up

giving a sense of pride and a film of remorse

a bargain between friendship and else

perfectionist not for sure i am

a task only be perfected by a scintillating diplomat.

I dint make it know how glad i was

promised myself to get down some day

look at the life it lived..i dont know

cant express my feelings anymore

always feel like raising my voice and raise my hand

i cannot i cannot and i cannot

has anyone ever felt so before, oh! no..only me

snow flurries and threatening storm out of doors

causing the sweat upon my throat slid down to my chest

giving pounding heart a sense of tingle

not a sigh of relief i am afraid.


Stun

No comments:

Post a Comment